Location: Cold Meece
Salary - £5.00-£8.21
Panel Beater - Full-time Apprenticeship Available
Are you looking to build a career in the Automotive Industry? Looking for an apprenticeship programme with Hands-on experience? Do you have a passion for cars and the automotive industry?
If the answer to the above is YES then we want to hear from YOU!
If successful, you will be joining us in our state-of-the-art vehicle refurbishment cenre in Cold Meece, Stone. This will be an apprenticeship opportunity in Panel, with the opportunity to progress into different departments as you grow and develop with the Smart Fleet Solutions family.
Playing a vital role within our refurbishment process, you will be working alongside a supportive mentor and team, as well as our in-house Technical Trainer and apprenticeship provider.
The training will be a mix of onsite mentoring support and offsite training with our provider, fully funded by Smart Fleet Solutions. This will mean you are away for 1 week fully expensed every 12 weeks during your apprenticeship. Additional training and assessments will also be carried out on our Cold Meece site.
The hours of work for the role are Monday-Friday 08:00-16.30, 40 hours a week
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Driven (excuse the pun)
- Motivated to learn
- Passionate about cars and vehicles
- Able to use tablets and hand-held software
- Flexible towards working hours and overtime
- Keen eye for detail and quality
- Willingness to embrace product and customer training when required
- Excellent communication skills with a mature and professional approach
- Ready for hard work and a rewarding career
- Motivated to learn new things daily
This is an opportunity that will develop you into a skilled Vehicle Technician.
- You will start with us as an Apprentice Refurbishment Technician
- You will be training away from home off site at our Training providers - travel and accommodation covered by Smart Fleet Solutions (once every 12 weeks)
- We will continue to invest in your development to up skill over time with us and provide opportunities for progression working in partnership with our Group Technical Trainer, site mentors, apprenticeship provider and Managers
Your hourly pay will increase as you improve and become more productive
Why Smart Fleet Solutions?
- Smart Fleet Solutions is one of the UK’s leading providers of technical solutions to major fleet operators and vehicle manufacturers
- We assist our customers to unlock the value of every vehicle through the end-to-end de-fleeting services including vehicle inspection, refurbishment, repair and storage.
- Smart Fleet Solutions brings its heritage to the de-fleeting process, developing its own IT solutions and using the latest smart repair technology to help customers sell their vehicles as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- With four state-of-the-art technical centres in Wiltshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire and Scotland, the company can meet the needs of the fleet operators across the UK and has established its own training academy to develop the next generation of technical experts.
Join our growing Family at one of our refurbishment centres and benefit from the following:
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Benefits and reward scheme – discounts from 100s of top retailers (reloadable discount card, instant vouchers, cash back)
- Progression opportunities
- Progressive salary
- Career development through our SFS Academy and Group Technical Trainer
- Working in a hands-on role with on-going mentor support
Apply for this position
Apply now & upload your CV to the recruitment team for review.