Parts Specialist (Automotive)
Location: Long Bennington, Newark
Salary - £22,000-£24,000 + team related bonus scheme
Salary Banding: £22,000-£24,000 + team related bonus scheme
Location: Long Bennington
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 07.00-15.30 (40 hours a week)
The Parts Specialist will be responsible for identification and quoting vehicle part requirements directly to our customers. This is a brand new opportunity which has been created due to our company growth.
- To compete parts quotations in an accurate and timely manner
- Quality check the information provided at main inspection, referring to notes where applicable: Utilise this information to identify the correct parts required, the part number and RRP from various online parts catalogues
- Input the RRP and Part number into the quotations.
- Ensure accuracy on parts quotations and orders at all times
- Process any exceptions that sit outside of the online parts catalogues. e.g interior trim parts and green parts supply.
- Complete quotes on average within 4 hours.
- Utilise system based supply chain suggestions.
- Proactively monitor return rates and be measurable for at fault returns.
- Support the wider parts teams when necessary
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Choosing the right person is important to us as we continue to grow our family of now over 500 employees. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- Experieince in parts quotations in the automotive industry
- Substantial experience in parts catalogues
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously within agreed timescales
- Exceptional customer service skills, follows up with customers and team members, and takes Initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business and to adapt your style and technical approach as required
Smart Fleet Solutions are market leaders in Vehicle refurbishment working with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world. Our highly trained teams are experts in all aspects of the technical services process, including collection and vehicle appraisal, refurbishment, storage, loose-item management and vehicle imagery. With 5 sites across the UK and our constant investment in new technology, not only do we stay at the forefront of the refurbishment industry, we are continually growing.
Join our growing Family at one of our refurbishment centres and benefit from the following:
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Benefits and reward scheme – discounts from 100s of top retailers (reloadable discount card, instant vouchers, cash back)
- Progression opportunities
- Achievable team related bonus
- Progressive salary
- Find the role you are looking for and complete the application form
- Once completed this will be sent to our in-house recruitment team for review
- The team will be in touch to follow up your application
Apply for this position