Location: Cold Meece
Salary - £19,000-£21,000
Site HR Coordinator
Salary Banding: £19,000 - £21,000 + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Location: Cold Meece, Staffordshire
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday 8.30-4.30
About the role:
The successful candidate will be an onsite ambassador for the HR function, providing HR support to managers and employees and ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Completion of offer letter, contracts and new starter checks such as reference, right to work and driving licence information
- Liaise with onsite H&S Administrators to ensure Occupational Health documentation is recorded on HR database
- Carry out audit checks in relation to employee records eg annual checks.
- Completion of employee amendment terms and conditions
- Liaise with onsite management team to ensure the correct documentation is completed and recorded in a timely manner i.e absence forms, probation reviews, performance reviews etc.
- Inputting of all employee information and records onto Cascade
- Supporting managers in a note taking capacity in meeting such as disciplinary and grievances as required
- Ensure compliance with HR Policy and Procedures
- Inputting of all new starters, leavers and employee amendments and absence into the HR system and onto payroll systemin line with monthly payroll submission deadlines to outsource payroll provider
- Administration of pension information to and from payroll and Group Head Office
Choosing the right person is important to us as we continue to grow our family of now over 500 employees. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- Demonstrates solid understanding of HR legislation, policies and procedures.
- Previous background of a similar HR related role.
- Strong IT and reporting skills.
- Self-starter, uses own initiative and is able to ensure the implementation of onsite HR processes.
- Methodical approach to planning and organising workload.
- Good administration skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Confidentiality is essential within this role.
- Flexibility will be required.
Smart Fleet Solutions are market leaders in Vehicle refurbishment working with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world. Our highly trained teams are experts in all aspects of the technical services process, including collection and vehicle appraisal, refurbishment, storage, loose-item management and vehicle imagery. With 5 sites across the UK and our constant investment in new technology, not only do we stay at the forefront of the refurbishment industry, we are continually growing.
Join our growing Family at one of our refurbishment centres and benefit from the following:
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Benefits and reward scheme – discounts from 100s of top retailers (reloadable discount card, instant vouchers, cash back)
- Progression opportunities
- Achievable team related bonus
- Progressive salary
- Find the role you are looking for and complete the application form
- Once completed this will be sent to our in-house recruitment team for review
- The team will be in touch to follow up your application
Apply for this position