Location: Cold Meece
Salary - £45,000
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK’s leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
As a part of our growth, we have a new opportunity for an experienced finance manager.
Preparation of Management accounts and management of monthly reporting cycle. Drive system controls and procedures. Responsible for delivering KPIs and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ensure that detailed management accounts are prepared on a monthly basis in accordance with Group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure that a full & detailed balance sheet review is undertaken on a monthly basis & that suitable reconciliation are maintained.
- Management of working capital including debtor review, prompt payment of trade creditors & ensuring that cash management is in accordance with business requirements.
- Monitoring of the MS Dynamics Navision finance solution liaising with IT where issues arise.
- Ensure that there is suitable planning & undertaking of the interim & final external audit. Provision of a detailed audit pack prior to audit visit. Attendance at both the audit planning & close meetings. Any resulting management points raised to be actioned immediately.
- Supervision & management of Finance Team.
- Ensure that monthly Parts stock takes are undertaken & that there is a full reconciliation back the nominal ledger balance.
- Ensure that the monthly payroll for staff is prepared & submitted to the payroll bureau on a timely basis & that the resulting net payments are made via electronic banking. Payment of PAYE, NI & Apprentice Levy to be made in accordance with HMRC deadlines. Payroll year end & production / distribution of P11D returns to be made in accordance with HMRC deadlines.
- Ensure that quarterly VAT Returns are prepared & submitted to HMRC. Ensure that prevailing VAT requirements & legislation is adhered to.
- Support business projects and any other adhoc duties
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position