Detailer Team Leader
Location: Long Bennington, Newark
Salary - £10.50 + Team related bonus
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday-Sunday 06.30-18.30 on a 554 shift pattern (5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off)
Here’s the role:
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join our family here at SFS with access to the hugely successful, extensive and progressive training opportunities happening throughout the business. As a Detailer Team Leader, you will be working in a hands-on role assisting and managing our permanent and contractor valet team. The role will involve:
- Coordinate the valet workload and oversee both the permanent and contract valet team on-site
- Carry out various leadership tasks within a fast-moving environment
- Work closely with the Site Inspections and Logistics Manager and site Technical Services Manager in setting weekly targets through regular planning sessions
- Communicate work instructions effectively to the team
- Motivate and focus staff to achieve throughput and cycle time targets
- “Right first time” quality assurance that maintains our level of service to our customers
- Play a key role in the implementation of planned site developments for 2021
- Sign off and verify completed work electronically
- Identify and report staff training requirements
Here’s what we require:
- Proven background in the motor industry in a valet position a team leader/supervisor role
- Ability to motivate and mentor
- You must have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable as your application is processed by our team.
- A focused and motivated individual with a desire to progress and develop
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to communicate and implement changes with a mature and professional approach
- A flexible attitude to working hours
- Good interpersonal skills to overcome challenging situations
- Maintain a tidy and professional working environment with an emphasis on Health & Safety and high standards
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.Apply for this position