Parts and Goods In Controller
Location: Cold Meece
Salary - £8.91 per hour + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday to Friday 07.00-17.30
Here’s the role:
As a Parts & Goods-in Controller you will be responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including; pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
- To compete parts quotations in an accurate and timely manner
- Quality check the information provided at main inspection, referring to notes where applicable: Utilise this information to identify the correct parts required, the part number and RRP from various online parts catalogues
- Input the RRP and Part number into the quotations.
- Ensure accuracy on parts quotations and orders at all times
- Process any exceptions that sit outside of the online parts catalogues. e.g interior trim parts and green parts supply.
- Complete quotes on average within 4 hours.
- Utilise system based supply chain suggestions.
- Proactively monitor return rates and be measurable for at fault returns.
- Support the wider parts teams when necessary
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Here’s what we require:
- You must have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable as your application is processed by our team.
- Driven (excuse the pun)
- Motivated to learn
- Passionate about cars and vehicles
- Able to use tablets and hand-held software
- Flexible towards working hours and overtime
- Keen eye for detail and quality
- Willingness to embrace product and customer training when required
- Excellent communication skills with a mature and professional approach
- Ready for hard work and a rewarding career
- Motivated to learn new things daily
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business and to adapt your style and technical approach as required
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Full discount platform
- Access to EAP and online wellbeing.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position