Vehicle Imaging Operative Nights
Location: Long Bennington, Newark
Salary - £11-£12 + team related bonus
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday to Thursday 19.00-06.00
Here’s the role:
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a team of Vehicle Imaging Technicians here at SFS with access to the hugely successful, extensive and progressive training opportunities happening throughout the business. Working in the bodyshop, this is a role full of variety where you will be involved in:
- Safely manoeuvre a vast range of vehicles
- Carry out a visual inspection of a vehicle’s exterior/interior to assess its condition, so each image captured meets standard required
- Identify and understand the imaging guidelines for specific contracts
- Image accurately components of a vehicle for remarketing purpose
- Upload images taken onto computer
- Match images taken to registration on software and label each correctly
- Keep up with a fast-paced workload
- Action any requests passed on by Supervisor or Manager
- Meet daily KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator’s)
- Manage email inbox
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on Health & Safety
Here’s what we require:
- You must have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable as your application is processed by our team.
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Able to accurately follow instructions
- A flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
- Familiar working with technology e.g. Digital Camera, Tablet, Smart Phone
- Previous experience with Vehicle Imaging advantageous
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Full discount platform
- Access to EAP and online wellbeing.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position