Vehicle Road Tester Nights
Location: Long Bennington, Newark
Salary - £10.50 - £12.80 + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday to Sunday working on 5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off 06.30-18.30
Here’s the role:
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join our family here at SFS with access to the hugely successful, extensive and progressive training opportunities happening throughout the business. We’re looking to add a vehicle road tester to our team to carry out vehicle road tests to ensure vehicles are ‘retail ready’. As a Vehicle road tester, your duties will include:
- Visually checking keys, tyres, wipers, interior and exterior lights, etc
- Under bonet visual checks
- Engine noises including excessive noise or rattling
- Carry out an emergency stop before leaving site if it is safe to do so.
- Supporting the movements of cars around site to required timescales and volumes as and when required.
- Supporting site mechanical team as required
- Tracking and updating vehicles movements using a handheld tablet and bespoke software
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Here’s what we require:
- You must have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable as your application is processed by our team.
- A NVQ level 3 or above in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or previous Vehicle Technician diagnostic experience with an understanding of automotive systems and functionalities
- An honest and diligent approach to work
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.Apply for this position