Client Services Coordinator - Planning
Location: Long Bennington, Newark
Salary - £18,000 + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday to Friday on 37.5 hour shifts between 0800-1730 at our Long Bennington site.
Here’s the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as part of our experienced Client Services Planning Team in a busy, varied role processing all Customer vehicles in accordance with KPI requirements. The role requires the following:
- Planning parts orders and processing in accordance with customer requirements
- Liaising with internal departments, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Monitor vendor quotations and queries
- Process the upgrade and downgrade of vehicles in accordance with Customer requirements
- Maintenance of accurate customer reports and information
- Monitor vehicles within the repair environment and ensure they are processed quickly and to required standard adhering to stock age profiles
- Dealing with offsite repairs
- Organising transport and the movement of vehicles
- Monitor outstanding queries and take relevant action
- Administrative support and ad hoc duties as required
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Here’s what we require:
- Proven experience of customer service - minimum 2 years
- Ability to communicate with customers, via telephone and email in a professional and proficient manner
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- A positive and amenable character in challenging situations
- An excellent team player but also able to use initiative and work alone
- Have a flexible approach to the changing demands of the role
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Experience in Transport planning desirable
- Knowledge of Navision would be advantageous but not essential
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position