Client Service Advisor
Salary - £9.50 + 17% shift premium + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday to Sunday 06.30-18.30 working 554 shift (5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off)
Here’s the role:
Coordinate and deliver effective organisation, booking and transfers of vehicles via phone, e-mail and as a face-to-face point of contact for customers and visitors. We’re looking for someone to carry out the following:
- Pro-active planning of vehicle collection
- Liaising with other areas of the business to coordinate vehicle availability
- Accurate maintenance of electronic proof of delivery system
- Coordinate offsite vehicle transfers with customers and transport companies
- Administration support for operations department
- Maintenance of daily reports
- Supporting reception and customer arrivals
- Assisting with monthly stock taking
- Resolving vehicle handover issues and unexpected arrivals on-site
- Repatriation of vehicle items
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Here’s what we require:
- Proven experience of customer service - minimum 2 years
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Outstanding levels of accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional and proficient manner both over the phone and face-to-face
- Resourceful and good decision-making skills
- A team player with the ability to use initiative as well as work alone
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and Outlook
- It is a requirement for all staff in a customer-facing role to be able to communicate fluently, in English (both written and verbal)
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Full discount platform
- Access to EAP and online wellbeing.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position