Salary - £9.50 + 17% shift premium + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
Here’s the role:
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join our family here at SFS with access to the hugely successful, extensive and progressive training opportunities happening throughout the business. Working as part of our valet team the role requires the following:
- Carry out internal and external vehicle valeting in line with customer expectations
- Supporting the movements of cars around site to required timescales and volumes as and when required
- Tracking vehicles using a handheld tablet and bespoke software ensuring vehicles are allocated and delivered/ returned safely and secure.
- Communicating and planning to ensure space across the site is optimised
- Representing the company and customers on deliveries/collection for offsite repairs
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on Health & Safety
Here’s what we require:
- You must have an in date, valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable as your application is processed by our team.
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Able to accurately follow instructions
- A flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn. Apply for this position