Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Long Bennington, Newark
Salary - £22,000
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday-Friday 0900-1700 at our Long Bennington Site (37.5 hours per week)
Here’s the role:
You’ll be responsible for sourcing and finding top talent through a variety of avenues such as job boards, social media, referrals, and LinkedIn. You’ll get involved in CV screening, conducting telephone interviews, submitting CV shortlists, and coordinating interviews.
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates via job boards and social media channels.
- Screening candidates in regard to their relevant skills, availability, location and salary expectations.
- Advertising new roles on all available platforms.
- Building talent pools
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Updating Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinating and diarising interviews
- Creating adverts
- Advising and supporting the site management team with interviews
- Providing professional and timely feedback to all applicants
- Supporting with ad-hoc recruitment and talent projects
- Dealing with all applications from initial application
- Responsible for the full onboarding process from offer to day 1 in the business
- Supporting the wider recruitment function
Choosing the right person is important to us as we continue to grow our family of now over 700 employees. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- Previous in-house or high-street recruitment background
- Proven ability to recruit for large volume roles
- strong communication skills, multi-tasking skills and ability to nurture relationships with candidates and internal managers
- Excellent telephone and customer service experience
- Professional when dealing with candidates and clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working on large scale Recruitment Projects.
- Experieince working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently to Resource for our site recruitment projects
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Full discount platform
- Access to EAP and online wellbeing.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position