Location: Cold Meece
Salary - £28,500
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday to Friday 08.00-17.30
Here’s the role:
Running a team within our Parts department, the role will oversee the site Parts team ensuring that the team is running to maximum efficiency. Your duties will include:
- Supervise a team of Team Leaders and parts technicians
- Motivate and focus a team to achieve objectives whilst maintaining quality
- Maintain a tidy and professional working environment with an emphasis on health and safety.
- Establish staff training needs; communicate training requests.
- Preparing reports for supervisors and management.
- Conducting staff reviews and appraisals
- Ensure that all parts functions are actioned correctly and efficiently
- Order and receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating all paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Ensure all parts and consumables are sourced from preferred suppliers in the first instance, maintain profitability when ordering outside of these parameters.
- Monitor and develop the performance of team members, making recommendations on training and/or performance needs
- Ensure that all company policies are adhered to, as an example, Health and Safety.
- Provide reporting to the Senior Management Team as requested.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and internal and external customers
Here’s what we require:
- A solid understanding and experience of the motor industry at a good level.
- Extensive parts/stores experience is necessary in a management role.
- Some knowledge of the latest vehicle inspection and refurbishment best practices.
- A methodical, process driven individual.
- Ability to both supervise and motivate a team.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- A flexible attitude to working hours.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Good computer skills with attention to detail when entering data.
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Full discount platform
- Access to EAP and online wellbeing.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position