Parts and Goods In Operative
Location: Cold Meece
Salary - £21,500 +Team related bonus based on site efficiency and targets
Parts and Goods inward controller
The role will cover Mon - Friday 08.00-17.30
Here’s the role:
Responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including; pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
- Responsible for all goods inwards parts, paint and consumables.
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Arrange sub contract repairs with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the logistics team to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all pre-workshop loading areas are always kept well stocked .
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Here’s what we require:
- Substantial experience in parts catalogues
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously within agreed timescales
- Takes Initiative to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business and to adapt your style and technical approach as required
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.Parts and Goods inward controllerApply for this position