Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Cold Meece
Salary - DOE
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK’s leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business.
Cazoo, are the UK's fastest growing digital business which is transforming the way we buy used cars and Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is excited to play a key role in this unicorn business.
Here’s the role:
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to shape the way we hire brilliant and diverse talent across our production and operations division. You will be someone who can work at pace across multiple vacancies, using effective Sourcing channels (advertising, pro-active Search, Agencies/Vendors) and developing our employer brand.
Here’s what we require:
- Effectively Source and review applications. Develop a Sourcing strategy that will supply a diverse range of leading talent in a timeframe that supports the business to deliver.
- Screen candidates to evaluate their values and potential as well as their competency to perform the role.
- Partner with Hiring Managers ensuring all aspects of the role's requirements have been explored effectively to define the desired candidate profile, key skills and experience required.
- Coach Hiring Managers in recruiting techniques.
- Work with our existing Talent team to take a proactive approach to headcount planning and utilising your time effectively.
- Map/identify the most relevant candidates to approach for each open and future role.
- Search and select job boards/CV databases to source and approach suitable candidates.
- Manage the interview process and consult into the business on offer management and candidate onboarding.
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required, such as benchmarking, organising events and meetups.
- Keep up with wider recruitment trends and changes in the Product talent market and tech space.
- A strong foundation of in-house or agency talent acquisition experience is required.
- Have managed multiple concurrent vacancies and are motivated to provide the best experience for both candidate and business stakeholders.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, talent pooling, pro-active sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter etc.) will be extremely useful.
- Always learning, you have a growth mindset, and you are happy to ask questions and you treat mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Target driven; you care about getting things done and when obstacles inevitably get in the way, you know how to navigate.
- Organised - able to project manage complex processes with multiple hiring managers.
- Exceptional attention to detail & not afraid to question the status quo.
- A great brand ambassador; you are genuinely passionate about business growth and how you can have an impact.
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- Wellbeing app (Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn. Apply for this position