Location: Cold Meece
Salary - £24,221.60
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Here’s the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as part of our experienced Heath & Safety Team in a busy, varied role. Working in an employee facing role, your duties will include:
- Reviewing and Reporting on risk assessments across the site
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Writing/reviewing Safe working procedures with other members of staff
- Booking various training courses in relation to H&S
- Taking responsibility for monitoring First Aid equipment and H&S notice boards
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained, serviced and has statutory inspections
- Assisting in various site audits
- Accident and near miss investigation
Here’s what we require:
- Previous experience working in a Health and Safety position
- Able to communicate verbally and via email in a professional and proficient manner
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- An excellent team player but also able to use initiative and work alone
- Have a flexible approach to the changing demands of the role
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 experience advantageous
- NEBOSH qualification is desirable
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Full discount platform
- Access to EAP and online wellbeing.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position