Location: Long Bennington, Newark
Salary - £11 + 17% shift premium + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Smart Fleet Solutions Limited is a UK leading vehicle reconditioning and storage specialist with Technical Centres located throughout the UK. We were recently acquired by Cazoo; the UK's largest online-only used car dealer and now have huge growth plans in place to meet our customer demand and expand our business further.
The role will cover Monday to Sunday working on the 554 shift, 06.30-18.30 (5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off)
Here’s the role:
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a team of Key Room Specialists here at SFS with access to the hugely successful, extensive and progressive training opportunities happening throughout the business. You will be a vital part of our Key Room Team, dealing with a range tasks including:
- Organising vehicle key release to required timescales and volumes
- Managing stock of vehicle keys
- Booking large volumes of keys in and out on request
- Stocktaking/auditing with the department
- Dealing with internal customer base on site
- Communicating and planning to ensure key release to the logistics team is optimised
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on Health & Safety
Here’s what we require:
- Previous administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Able to accurately follow instructions
- A flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
Here’s why you’ll love it at Smart Fleet Solutions
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching – because if you don’t grow, we don’t grow.
- Full discount platform
- Access to EAP and online wellbeing.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- Health Cash Plan
- Birthday paid day off
- Volunteering paid day off
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cazoo discount scheme
Dedicated to diversity: At Smart Fleet Solutions we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It’s why you’ll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.
Apply for this position